Do your current tools land 38 appointments on your calendar each week?
Come watch Repfabric President John Mitchell CPMR and Autoklose CEO Shawn Finder lob best practices and insider tips back and forth.
Matching good data with an automated marketing tool can boost your sales. We all know if it’s done wrong, those email “arrows” fall flat. If done right, your calendar fills up with quality conversations.
Some answers you can anticipate:
- What % of my emails are blocked, and I don’t even know?
- How do images/links/attachments affect my email?
- Even if we’re contacts, can my email be filtered to spam?
- What’s the secret phrase to get my email opened?
- How do you build a great target list?
- How have industry standards changed?
- What is the best way to get emails that perform above average?
Shawn Finder crushed it on the courts, even competing against tennis world champion Andre Agassi. Now he’s helping sales reps crush it with his latest software Autoklose, which follows his initial venture, ExchangeLeads.
Autoklose is a revolutionary sales automation platform that 3000+ sales professionals worldwide use to help save them save hours a day and automate the tedious tasks salespeople do regularly.
Shawn’s scoreboard includes the following:
- Bringing ExchangeLeads from 0 to Breakeven in 5.5 months.
- Launched Autoklose with 3018 prospects ready to purchase before the product was developed.
- Fill s sales rep’s calendars with an average of 38 meetings a week
- Increases his clients by over 300% month over month.
John Mitchell, more of a rugby guy, is excited to score big for Repfabric clients. He’ll share how he’s built Repfabric to integrate clients’ data to work with Autoklose and improve the sales process in efficiency and effectiveness.
John’s business acumen and core strengths include the following:
- Technical sales to electrical, mechanical, and software engineers
- Concept to market for technology product ideas
- Technical product development of hardware, firmware, and software from architectural levels of all three disciplines
- Deep knowledge of manufacturing processes for printed circuit board assemblies, rapid prototype and production plastics, metal machining, and metal stamping
- Competitive analysis, financing, mergers, and acquisition in the technology vertical
We look forward to you joining us for this friendly banter, rousing their combined competitive natures for the benefit o