Selling first virtually requires additional skills with your calendar management.
Join Steve Turner of Turner Time Management and John Mitchell, President of Repfabric for a discussion of how to get more virtual appointments to grow sales.
Share with others:
IN THIS SESSION, Steve Turner will show you how you can use your calendar even more effectively to be more organized, save time and ultimately close more sales:
• Using electronic calendar to set time for calls, webinars, etc.
• How to use Microsoft Bookings provide your customers/prospects 24/7 access to the availability you set
• Sending your calendar availability by e-mail – and how to use it to close the sale
• Why your Subject line and Meeting Agenda are CRITICAL to your Sales Success
• How to use your calendar to start and end your business days more effectively
• Use smaller time increments to become more efficient
• How and Why to add additional time zones to your calendar
• Dragging and Copying e-mail(s)* onto your calendar as an appointment
• Creating an appointment from an e-mail message with “Meeting” button
• Color Coding appointments
• Viewing multiple non-sequential dates on your calendar