Your Google admin can complete these steps by logging into your company’s Google API Console and Google Admin Console. For more support, refer to Google developer documentation.
Complete these steps from Google API Console.
- Create a Google project dedicated to Repfabric Sync +.
- From the new project, enable Google Calendar API, Contacts API, Gmail API, Tasks API.
- Create new “Service account key” credentials with the role Project Owner and the key type JSON.
- Next, go to ‘Manage service accounts’ to edit the newly created service account.
- Enable Domain-Wide Delegation for the service account. Remember the Key ID (also known as Client ID/Name) for the service account, which you need later.
- Save the JSON private key from your service account in a secure location and share it with your Repfabric admin.
Complete these steps from Google Admin Console.
- Navigate to your security settings, select the advanced section, and click Manage API client access.
- Enter the service account Client ID (also known as Client name) that you generated in Google API Console. Authorize read-write calendar, mail, contacts, tasks access for the service account by entering the following scopes: email, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar, https://mail.google.com/, https://www.google.com/m8/feeds, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/tasks.