We Support the Electrical and Lighting Market
Our platform supports the key job functions and popular systems used in the electrical and lighting market. From the specifier role (Spec Team) calling on architects and engineers focused on designing in your line card to set your fixture schedule on new jobs and projects. Repfabric also supports key sales person (Builder/Distributor Team) roles in core “stock and flow” business. This allows agencies to surface calls on contractors, distributors, and end users to maintain and track the day-to-day commodity business.
- Track your spec work through to the commission check
- Assign jobs to specific salespeople that drive them through to purchase orders and commission checks
- Share jobs deal funnels with manufacturers in their own CRM using CRMSync
- Follow up on open quotes with OASIS integration, within the mobile app
- Dictate sales call notes and set action items using voice-to-text
- Generate distributor YTD sales comparison reports from the mobile app
- Deep understanding of jobs/projects, updated right from Outlook or Gmail
- Manufacturer-specific opportunity tracking while chasing the whole job
- Creating commission-based compensation plans for sales people (we understand transfer reports and net vs gross sales too!)
- Create reports at the part/product number level for detailed analysis
- Manage SPA documentation and pricing levels
As reps working for reps, we understand the complexities of the three tier distribution of the electrical and lighting business, and the increasing demands for spec wins too. Tie it all together with the Repfabric platform.
ARE WE A FIT?
Now that you know about our electrical and lighting expertise, it’s time to find out if Repfabric is right for your company.