With reports of the economy ranging from a soft landing to a recession in 2023, employing the same strategies and tactics used in 2022 and expecting similar results is not a sure bet.
PTRA is partnering with Repfabric to hold 3 concurrent training sessions, each with a different focus, all designed with best practices and refinements to increase sales.
Session 1 – 2:00 PM – Manufacturer Focus
Session 1 is designed with a focus on Manufacturers. It covers best practices for working with your Rep firms using Repfabric’s CRMSync, Living Reports, and Repfabric Capabilities like email campaigns. The session will also provide an overview of the features of Repfabric and how it compares to other CRM tools. You might discover that Repfabric could be the CRM for your company.
- Presenter: Scott Stockham, Chief Revenue Officer, Repfabric
- Room: Pueblo 1
- How to best work with your reps (CRMSync, Living Reports, RF capabilities like email campaigns)
- What is Repfabric and how does it compare to other CRM tools? (Could it be a solution for your company?)
Session 2 – 3:00 PM – Owner & Management and Marketing
Session 2 is designed for Rep owners, Management and Marketing. In this session, Repfabric will review Email Marketing best practices with both Autoklose and Mailchimp. Learn about a new tool that helps manage your business, our Goals Module. And this session will also cover how to use Power BI charts to understand productivity and how to generate a report for your manufacturer with a Living Report.
- Presenter: John Mitchell, CPMR, President, Repfabric
- Room: Pueblo 2
- Email Marketing (Autoklose, Mailchimp, and more) best practices
- Using Repfabric to manage your business (Goals Module)
- Using Power BI charts to understand Productivity and how to generate a report for your manufacturer (Living Report)
Session 3 – 4:00 PM – Repfabric User Training – Level Up! Using Repfabric
Session 3 is designed with a focus on the Repfabric user. It is designed to help users “Level Up” with Repfabric. This session will cover the importance of data health, contact sync management, intermediate to Advance training on Activity Journals, Opportunity Management, and basic sales and commission loading.
- Presenter: Sarah Cozzens, Vice President of Customer Success, Repfabric
- Room: Pueblo 3 and 4
- Data Health, Contact Sync Management
- Intermediate to Advanced Repfabric training (Activity Journal, Opportunity Management, etc.)
- Basic Sales and Commissions loading
Everyone attending any of these sessions will walk away learning something new or a best practice that they will want to implement in their firm. CRM adoption is a journey, and it requires continuous education to attain the maximum effectiveness of the tool. If you are looking for new strategies and tactics to grow sales in 2023, please don’t miss attending one of these three seminars.
Sessions will be held concurrently on Wednesday, April 19th, from 2:00-2:50 pm, 3:00-3:50 pm, and 4:00-4:50 pm. We hope you make plans to attend! Get there early for the best seating, and bring your charged laptops!